If you've followed me on Snapchat for any length of time you're probably sick of hearing me bang on about this giveaway - but it's finally here. I don't do them often - but when I do, I like to give away things that I'd love myself, just to say thanks for reading and for being supportive and lovely. So over the past few months I've been collecting up a few things here and there to try and represent all the things I love. With the exception of the makeup bag (kindly given to me by Nicki of My Shining Armour with an order - I have one already so I'm passing this on) I've bought everything here myself and nothing was sent to me to review.
There WILL be a second prize, kindly given to me by a fabulous company that I know a lot of you love - but more on that later in the week.
This giveaway will run until June 21st, my birthday, so you have 8 days to enter.
To enter, either leave a comment on this blog post including the best way to contact you if you win or pop over to Behind Green Eyes on Facebook and leave a comment on the Giveaway Post. I'll put all names into a spreadsheet and let random.org pick a winner on the evening of the 21st, wifi permitting. That's two chances to win.
So, what can you win?
An old shoebox! Wooo!
Ahh, that looks better...but what's inside?
One winner will receive:
- To-Do List and Pen from Penneys
- Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask
- Purederm Mud Face Mask
- "Follow Your Heart" Notebook from Penneys
- "You're Better than Unicorns" Pen from Ban.do
- Heath & Heather Organic Coconut Green Tea
- Catrice Nail Polish in "The Sky So Fly"
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Souffle de Velvet Matte Lips in "Ravie en Rose"
- Cocoa Brown Instant Bronzing Gel Shimmer
- 3 Pairs Supersoft Trainer Liners from Penneys
- 15-Piece Face & Eye brush set from Jessup
- Purederm Eye & Neck Hydro Gold Gel Mask
- Intensive Hair Treatment Mask
- Dealz Magic Sponge Erasers
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Sachet
- Dr. Organic Snail Gel Mask
- "Things Are Totally Gonna Work Out" Notebook by Ban.do
- Book - Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- "This Bag Contains My Face" Makeup Bag from My Shining Armour
- Deals Food Bags
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Duo Glue
- Bourjois Volume One Seconde Ultra Black Mascara
- Sleek Face Contour Kit
- NYX Matte Lip Cream in "Milan"
- Yankee Candle Tart in "Sage & Sea Salt"
- Sulá Sweets - Fruit Mix & Butterscotch
- Daiso Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Garlic Press
- Penneys Individual Lashes
- Beverly Hills Perfect White Black Toothpaste
- Waxperts Beautiful Body Oil
- Dealz Silicone Egg Poachers
- Moo Goo Goats Milk Cleansing Bar
There were Reeses Peanut Butter Cups in there too but I ate them. I am but human. I'll pop some more in before the box goes out!!
I tried to get a good mix of things - that garlic press (the thing that looks like a corkscrew) has made my life so much easier, it twists instead of pressing and it's brilliant for cooking. The Sulá sweets are 0.5 Syns per sweet on Slimming World - just don't eat more than 4 or 5 at a time unless you have loads of toilet paper to use up. I speak from experience.
So, that's it - best of luck!