This is my first time taking part in a linky - still not entirely sure what I'm at, but we'll give it a go.
The "What's In My Bag" linky is being hosted by Danielle from Lilliwhite Rose and Sara from Where Is My Mind Gone? Danielle is hosting the Makeup Bag one, Sara is hosting the Handbag one. If you'd like to get involved, check both posts out here and leave your links:
Danielle - What's in my Makeup Bag
Sara - What's in my Handbag
I've chosen my Makeup bag.
First up - my everyday makeup bag is by Lola & Gilbert, I bought it from Betty and Biddy.
It actually fits loads - I don't keep brushes in here, but here's everything else - I'll tell you where you can buy each item, and if I liked it enough to repurchase or not!
* L'oreal Infallible 24hr foundation - this is the lightest shade, I bought the second lightest and it was orange on me. Not loving this at all to be honest, I'm usually a big fan of L'oreal foundation but I won't repurchase this.
* Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - I'm sure there are different variations of this, I got this one in a Latest in Beauty box and I like it a lot. Will repurchase.
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate - love this, I bought a backup but gave it to my sister because my pot seems to be lasting forever. Can get a bit clumpy if I'm not careful about shoving the brush into it too hard. Will repurchase.
* Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Marie Antoinette - a great colour for everyday and really pigmented. Full review here. I haven't come across a similar shade so I would repurchase this.
* L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Noir Black Mascara. I like this mascara a lot, but not as much as my beloved Bourjois Volume One Seconde so I don't think I will repurchase this.
* Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow - love, love, love this. A subtle bronzer and highlighter perfect for pale skin, I will repurchase.
* Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Blush in Score (PR Sample) - I like this a lot, it's a great natural colour for everyday and can be built up. Full review here, I'm going to buy another shade.
* Catrice All-in-One Concealer Palette - I've bought several of these, it's great quality and has everything I need from a concealer palette. Will repurchase.
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette - I'm on my second one of these, I love the spoolie and the thin nib of the pencil. I use this when I don't want the full-on definition that the pomade gives me. I've bought several other brands but the nib on this wins me back every time. Will repurchase.
* L'oreal Color Riche Eyeshadow Quad in Beige Trench - I've used this constantly since I bought it, the shadows are great colours and they all compliment each other perfectly. This is available at Boots, it's just not online at the minute. Will repurchase.
* Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Bewitching Coral - I saw a swatch of this on Fleur de Force and added it to a Boots order, it's a lovely bright coral lipstick that is perfect for injecting a bit of Summer into the day. It's creamy and long lasting. Will buy more from this range.
* Missha Under Eye Bright Concealer - I picked this up in a Korean order on eBay, it's a great creamy undereye concealer that doesn't cake. It's about two shades darker than the NARS, but mixes great with the lighter shade to cover dark circles. Will repurchase.
* NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly - love this, I'm on my second one and will continue to purchase.
* Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base - I have bought this several times, it's a great eyeshadow primer and I hope they don't discontinue it. I have a few back-ups just in case! Will continue to purchase.
And that's it - I've swapped the L'oreal foundation out for a Bourjois one, and I forgot to add in a lipliner, but that's the makeup bag I grab every day unless I'm trying something new.
Please check out the posts I've linked at the top of the post if you'd like to add your link and do let me know if you join in!