This tag is doing the rounds at the minute, thank you to Denise for the nomination!
- has three sons.
- had two C-sections (one due to placenta abruption, one due to twins lying arseways).
- stopped smoking almost three years ago.
- doesn't drink alcohol anymore.
- loves to read and hopes my boys will be readers (the 10yo is, woop!).
- was told the twins were twins when I was 28 weeks pregnant!
- spends most of her time at home and would be lost without the internet.
- is addicted to buying makeup and stationery.
- loves to sing.
- is a little strict as a parent.
- always has fresh flowers in the kitchen window.
- loves to buy kitchen gadgets and bowls/dishes/mugs.
- uses a travel mug for coffee (decaff) every day despite not leaving the house.
- tells my boys I love them a million times a day.
- loves bedtime but peeps in on the boys to watch them sleeping.
- does not iron.
- frequently forgets to wash the school uniform at the weekend.
- is obsessive over my boys cleaning their teeth.
- recognises my own stubbornness in two of my children - uh oh!
- is intimidated by other Mammies and their grown-up-ness.
- is very thankful for my three healthy boys but is finished having children.
- loves cooking healthy dinners but loves mexican more.
- throws laundry into piles and can never find anything.
- isn't very religious but believes the boys' Grandads are looking out for them.
- doesn't really go out at night anymore.
- doesn't really want to.
If you haven't done this tag and you'd like to, please do it and let me know in the comments! I tag:
Girl With the Skew Earring
The Agoraphobic Fashionista
Anita's Beauty Spot
Four Walls, Rainy Days